Details for Benchmark: KK1379
N 39° 43.467 W 105° 09.300 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In JEFFERSON county, CO View Original Datasheet
- 153 AZ MK
- Marker Type:
- azimuth mark disk
- retaining walls, concrete ledge, etc.
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1977 by JCMD (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1984 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1984
IN LAKEWOOD. IN LAKEWOOD, AT THE INTERSECTION OF U.S. HIGHWAY 6 (6TH AVENUE) SERVICE ROAD AND DE FRAME COURT, IN THE CENTER OF THE WEST CONCRETE HEADWALL OF A CONCRETE CULVERT UNDER DE FRAME COURT, 18.3 METERS (60.0 FT) WEST OF THE CENTER OF THE COURT, AND 16.2 METERS (53.1 FT) SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE ROAD. THE MARK IS ABOVE LEVEL WITH THE ROAD.
|10/15/1994 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1994
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.