Details for Benchmark: KK1963
N 39° 14.027 W 105° 16.230 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In JEFFERSON county, CO View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1944 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1956 by USGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1956
TO REACH FROM DECKERS, GO W. ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 126 2.0 MI., THEN SW. ALONG RD. TO CHEESMAN LAKE 2.2 MI. AND END OF TRUCK TRAVEL. PACK E. UP HILL TO EASTERN MOST HIGHEST POINT AND STATION. STATION IS LOCATED 80 FT. E. OF LARGE BALANCED ROCK. ABOUT A 30 MIN. PACK.
STATION MARK--STANDARD TABLET, STAMPED ---CHEESMAN 1944---.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.