Details for Benchmark: KK2113
N 39° 45.283 W 105° 00.283 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In DENVER county, CO View Original Datasheet
- V 165 RESET
- Marker Type:
- vertical control disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1991 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1991
IN DENVER, ON THE EASTERN SHORE OF THE PLATTE RIVER, BETWEEN THE 16TH STREET AND 19TH STREET BRIDGES, 55.0 FT (16.76 M) SOUTHEAST OF THE EASTERN SHORE OF THE PLATTE RIVER, 28.0 FT (8.53 M) NORTHWEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF GRINNELL COURT, 5.2 FT (1.58 M) SOUTHWEST OF SURVEY DISK MDSDD NO 1 BM DG1, 5.0 FT (1.52 M) WEST OF A WITNESS POST, SET IN THE TOP OF A 7- BY 7-FOOT CONCRETE FOUNDATION FOR A LARGE POWER PYLON.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.