Details for Benchmark: KL0110
N 39° 36.817 W 106° 03.300 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SUMMIT county, CO View Original Datasheet
- Z 299
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1951 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1951
0.4 MI NE FROM DILLON. 0.4 MILE NORTHEAST ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 6 FROM THE PUBLIC SCHOOL AT DILLON, 21 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE HIGHWAY, SET IN THE TOP OF THE WEST END OF THE WEST WINGWALL OF A 60 FOOT BRIDGE OVER TEN MILE CREEK. NOTE-- THIS MARK WAS RECOVERED AS DESCRIBED AND IS 23 FEET NORTH FROM THE CENTERLINE OF U.S. HIGHWAY 6 AND 0.1 FEET LOWER, 36 FEET EAST FROM THE CENTERLINE OF A BRIDGE AND 0.3 FEET LOWER.
|01/01/1959 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1959
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|10/05/1997 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1997
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.