Details for Benchmark: KM0113
N 39° 56.900 W 108° 53.100 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In RIO BLANCO county, CO View Original Datasheet
- S 151
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- in a boulder
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1934 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1964 by USGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1964
12.5 MI SW FROM RANGELY. FROM RANGELY P.O. 0.6 MI. W. OF ALONG COLO. 64, THENCE 11.9 MI. S.W. ALONG CO. RD. 23. IN A RATHER FLAT AND OPEN SADDLE, 65 FT. W. OF CL HWY., 90 FT. N.E. OF CL T RD. S.W. STD. TAB. SET IN THE CENTER OF A LARGE FLAT BOULDER, 2 FT. ABOVE THE GROUND. STAMPED S-151 1934.
|01/01/1984 by NGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1984
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.