Details for Benchmark: KV0135
N 40° 50.667 W 074° 05.217 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BERGEN county, NJ View Original Datasheet
- 188.12 NJGS
- Marker Type:
- chiseled cross
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1933 by NJGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1939 by CGS (POOR)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1939
AT WOODRIDGE. AT WOODRIDGE, BERGEN COUNTY, AT THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE INTERSECTION OF UNION AND HACKENSACK STREETS, ON THE HACKENSACK STREET SIDE OF PUBLIC SCHOOL 1, AND ON THE TOP SURFACE OF THE SOUTH BASEMENT WINDOWSILL, ABOUT 8 FEET HIGHER THAN THE STREET, AND ABOUT 6 INCHES HIGHER THAN THE GROUND. A CHISELED CROSS.
|09/18/1994 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1994
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.