Details for Benchmark: KV0520
N 40° 58.733 W 074° 07.083 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BERGEN county, NJ View Original Datasheet
- RV 93 ELRR
- Marker Type:
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1933 by ELRR (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1933
AT RIDGEWOOD. AT RIDGEWOOD, BERGEN COUNTY, AT THE ERIE LACKAWANNA RAILROAD STATION, 3 YARDS WEST OF THE WEST NORTH-BOUND TRACK, AND IN THE TOP OF THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE CONCRETE ROOF OVER THE STEPS TO THE CENTER TRACKS. NOTE-- THE DELAWARE, LACKAWANNA AND WESTERN RAILWAY IS NOW THE ERIE LACKAWANNA RAILROAD. THE ERIE RAILROAD IS NOW THE ERIE LACKAWANNA RAILROAD.
|01/01/1933 by CGS (GOOD)
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.