Details for Benchmark: KV1573
N 40° 57.767 W 075° 00.050 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In WARREN county, NJ View Original Datasheet
- Z 19
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1935 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1949 by CGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1949
3.4 MI E FROM HAINESBURG. 3.4 MILES EAST ALONG THE DELAWARE, LACKAWANNA AND WESTERN RAILROAD FROM THE EAST END OF THE PAULINS KILL BRIDGE AT HAINESBURG, WARREN COUNTY, 30 RAILS WEST OF MILEPOST 67, AT A HIGHWAY UNDERPASS, AND IN THE TOP OF THE NORTHWEST CORNER. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED Z 19 1935. NOTE-- THE DELAWARE, LACKAWANNA AND WESTERN RAILROAD IS NOW THE ERIE LACKAWANNA RAILROAD. THE ERIE RAILROAD IS NOW THE ERIE LACKAWANNA RAILROAD.
|01/01/1977 by LOCENG (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY LOCAL ENGINEER (INDIVIDUAL OR FIRM) 1977
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.