Details for Benchmark: KV1920
N 40° 06.033 W 075° 01.417 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PHILADELPHIA county, PA View Original Datasheet
- E 263 RESET 1969
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1969 by LOCSUR (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1970 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1970
2.7 MI E FROM HUNTINGTON VALLEY. 2.7 MILES EAST ALONG RED LION ROAD FROM THE INTERSECTION OF HUNTINGTON PIKE IN HUNTINGTON VALLEY, SET IN THE END OF THE NORTHWEST WINGWALL PARPET OF THE BRIDGE OVER THE READING RAILROAD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.