Details for Benchmark: KV2882
N 40° 53.833 W 075° 08.233 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In NORTHAMPTON county, PA View Original Datasheet
- Q 362 PADH
- Marker Type:
- tidal station disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by PADH (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1977 by FLDNR (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY FL DEPT OF NAT RES 1977
1.5 MI SW FROM 5/PADH. FROM THE INTERSECTION OF US 98 AND SR 22 AT CALLAWAY, PROCEED EAST 5.55 MILES ALONG SR 22 TO ITS INTERSECTION WITH SR 167, THENCE SOUTHERLY 9.1 MILES ALONG SR 167 TO END OF PAVEMENT AND AN EAST BEARING GRADED DIRT ROAD, THENCE EAST AND SOUTHEASTERLY ALONG GRADED DIRT ROAD 1.3 MILES TO C D KING MAILBOX AND A DRIVEWAY LEADING SOUTH, THENCE 0.2 MILES SOUTH ALONG DRIVEWAY. MARK BEARS 75 FEET EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF C D KINGS HOUSE, 4.9 FEET EAST OF A 2.2 FOOT DIAMETER PECAN TREE, 105 FEET WEST OF SHORELINE.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.