Details for Benchmark: KV3505
N 40° 10.600 W 074° 01.567 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MONMOUTH county, NJ View Original Datasheet
- N 81
- Marker Type:
- vertical control disk
- mat foundation, concrete slab, etc.
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1979 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1979
IN BELMAR. THE MARK IS 2 FT ABOVE CONCRETE PARKING LOT. IN BELMAR AT THE POST OFFICE AT THE JUNCTION OF 13TH AVENUE AND MAINN STREET, SET IN TOP OF THE FOUNDATION OF THE LOADING PLATFORM AT THE REAR ENTRANCE DOOR, 19.8 FEET NORTHWEST OF METAL STOP AT THE SOUTHEAST END OF THE PLATFORM, 6.5 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE NORTHWEST END OF A METAL PIPE GUARD RAIL, 3 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE CENTER OF THE REAR ENTRANCE DOR, 0.7 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE SOUTHEAST FACE OF THE BUILDING.
|08/01/1989 by NJGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NEW JERSEY GEODETIC SURVEY 1989
THE STATION IS IN BELMAR, AT THE POST OFFICE AT THE JUNCTION OF THIRTEENTH AVENUE AND MAIN STREET, SET IN THE TOP OF THE LOADING PLATFORM AT THE REAR ENTRANCE DOOR, 6.03 M (19.78 FT) NORTHWEST OF THE METAL STOP AT THE SOUTHEAST END OF THE PLATFORM, 1.98 M (6.50 FT) NORTHEAST OF THE NORTHWEST END OF A METAL PIPE GUARD RAIL, 0.91 M (2.99 FT) NORTHEAST OF THE CENTER OF THE REAR ENTRANCE DOOR, 0.21 M (0.69 FT) SOUTHEAST OF THE SOUTHEAST FACE OF THE BUILDING, SET 0.61 M (2.00 FT) ABOVE THE SURFACE OF THE CONCRETE PARKING LOT.
|09/06/1996 by NJGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NEW JERSEY GEODETIC SURVEY 1996 (ECB)
RECOVERED AS DESCRIBED.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.