Details for Benchmark: KV3605
N 40° 37.280 W 075° 22.537 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In NORTHAMPTON county, PA View Original Datasheet
- BETHLEHEM REFORMED CH SPIRE
- Marker Type:
- church spire
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1885 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1885 (MM)
THE SPIRE OF THE REFORMED CHURCH ON CENTER STREET. OBSERVED UPON THIS YEAR FROM SMITHS GAP AND BAKE OVEN.
|5/6/1994 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1994
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in September 1999.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.