Details for Benchmark: KV6349
N 40° 10.712 W 074° 02.271 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In MONMOUTH county, NJ View Original Datasheet
- CLUB 2
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1935 by NJGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1984 by LOCENG (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY LOCAL ENGINEER (INDIVIDUAL OR FIRM) 1984 (WTM)
CLUB 1935 FOUND GOOD.
|05/09/1989 by NJGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NEW JERSEY GEODETIC SURVEY 1989
THE STATION IS IN THE WEST PART OF BELMAR, AT THE TEE JUNCTION OF MAPLEWOOD ROAD AND RIVER ROAD, STATE ROUTE 35. THE STATION IS 5.70 M (18.70 FT) NORTHWEST FROM A FIRE HYDRANT, 3.36 M (11.02 FT) WEST FROM THE WEST CURB OF MAPLEWOOD ROAD, 3.68 M (12.07 FT) SOUTH FROM THE SOUTH CURB OF RIVER ROAD AND 1.14 M (3.74 FT) NORTH FROM THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF A 0.3 M (1.0 FT) HIGH BRICK WALL. THE STATION IS 0.3 METER BELOW THE GROUND.
|06/29/1994 by NJGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NEW JERSEY GEODETIC SURVEY 1994 (FAC)
THE STATION IS LOCATED IN THE BOROUGH OF BELMAR, ON THE SOUTHWEST QUADRANT OF THE TEE INTERSECTION OF MAPLEWOOD ROAD AND STATE ROUTE 35, RIVER ROAD. THE STATION IS 53.6 FT (16.3 M) SOUTHEAST OF POLE NUMBER 40170 BL, 9.5 FT (2.9 M) NORTHWEST OF A 5 FT (1.5 M) HIGH SQUARE CONCRETE STREET NAME POST, 18.7 FT (5.7 M) NORTHWEST FROM A FIRE HYDRANT, 11.0 FT (3.4 M) WEST FROM THE WEST CURB OF MAPLEWOOD ROAD, 12.1 FT (3.7 M) SOUTH FROM THE SOUTH CURB OF RIVER ROAD AND 3.7 FT (1.1 M) NORTH FROM THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF A 1 FT (0.3 M) HIGH BRICK TOPPED CONCRETE BLOCK LANDSCAPE WALL. THE STATION IS ABOUT 1 FT (0.3 M) BELOW THE GROUND IN THE FRONT LAWN OF HOUSE NUMBER 1601, A ONE STORY STONE DWELLING, LOCATED DIRECTLY ACROSS THE ROAD FROM MACLEARIE PARK.
|09/06/1996 by NJGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NEW JERSEY GEODETIC SURVEY 1996 (ECB)
RECOVERED AS DESCRIBED.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 1999.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.