Details for Benchmark: KW0535
N 40° 26.550 W 076° 26.117 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In LEBANON county, PA View Original Datasheet
- A 166 PADH
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1942 by PADH (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1942
0.3 MI SW FROM FREDERICKSBURG. ON THE SOUTHWEST EDGE OF FREDERICKSBURG, 0.3 MILE SOUTHWEST OF THE POST OFFICE, AT A CONCRETE BRIDGE OVER DEEP RUN, IN THE TOP OF THE CURBING OF THE SOUTH WALL, 12 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE HIGHWAY, AND 1.7 FEET EAST OF THE WEST END OF THE WALL. A PENNSYLVANIA STATE HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT BRONZE DISK.
|01/01/1942 by CGS (GOOD)
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.