Details for Benchmark: KY0204
N 40° 55.367 W 080° 08.533 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BUTLER county, PA View Original Datasheet
- TT 10 EFB
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1956 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1960 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1960
AT PORTERSVILLE. AT PORTERSVILLE, IN THE SOUTH END OF THE CITY WHERE COUNTY ROAD 10143 JUNCTION WITH U.S. HY. 19, 45 FEET NORTH EAST OF BLACKTOP ROAD 10143 (CENTERLINE OF JUNCTION OF U.S. 19) 2 FEET NORTH WEST OF TELEPHONE POLE NO. 8, 45 FEET SOUTH OF SMALL MAPLE TREE, 54 FEET EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF U.S. HY. 19, STANDARD BENCH MARK DISK SET IN TOP OF CONCRETE POST PROJECTING ABOUT 3 INCHES.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.