Details for Benchmark: KY1194
N 40° 53.533 W 080° 39.050 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In COLUMBIANA county, OH View Original Datasheet
- A 149
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1949 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1950 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1950
3 MI S FROM NORTH LIMA. ABOUT 3.6 MILES SOUTH ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 7 FROM ITS INTERSECTION WITH STATE HIGHWAY 165 AT NORTH LIMA, ABOUT 0.5 MILE NORTH ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 7 FROM ITS JUNCTION WITH STATE HIGHWAY 14 AT A FARM HOUSE, 25.4 FEET WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF STATE HIGHWAY 7, 19.0 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF A DRIVEWAY, 86.5 FEET EAST OF THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF A LARGE 2 STORY FRAME HOUSE, 3 FEET NORTH OF POLE 594-94. IT IS 2 FEET SOUTH OF A WHITE WITNESS POST AND ABOUT 1 FOOT BELOW THE LEVEL OF THE CENTER OF STATE HIGHWAY 7. A STANDARD DISK SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST AND PROJECTING 3 INCHES.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.