Details for Benchmark: KZ2365
N 40° 08.818 W 083° 09.867 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In DELAWARE county, OH View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- traverse station disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1991 by WOOLPT (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY WOOLPERT CONSULTANTS 1991
STATION IS LOCATED ON THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF GLICK ROAD AND MANLEY ROAD, 38.6 FT (11.8 M) SOUTHEAST OF BACK CURB, 32.7 FT (10.0 M) SOUTHWEST AND 33.4 FT (10.2 M) NORTHEAST OF ROCK COLUMN ON THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE INTERSECTION OF MANLEY ROAD AND GLICK ROAD. TO REACH FROM THE COUNTY COURTHOUSE IN DELAWARE, PROCEED SOUTH ALONG N. SUNDUSKY ST. FOR 0.19 MI (0.31 KM) TO S. SUNDUSKY ST. CONTINUE SOUTHWARDLY ALONG S. SUNDUSKY ST. FOR 1.52 MI (2.45 KM) TO U.S. HWY 42. TURN RIGHT ON U.S. HWY 42 FOR 5.34 MI (8.59 KM) TO S.R. 745. TURN LEFT ON S.R. 745 FOR 6.03 MI (9.70 KM) TO GLICK ROAD. TURN RIGHT ON GLICK ROAD FOR 1.78 MI (2.86 KM) TO MANLEY ROAD TO THE STATION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1998.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.