Details for Benchmark: LC1791
N 40° 14.929 W 088° 38.677 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In DE WITT county, IL View Original Datasheet
- FARMER CITY SAC HEART CATH CH
- Marker Type:
- church spire
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1959 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1959 (RWE)
STATION IS LOCATED IN THE NORTHWEST EDGE OF FARMER CITY.
STATION IS THE CROSS ATOP A WHITE AND GREY CHURCH SPIRE AND IS APPROXIMATELY 60 FEET HIGH.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in October 1999.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.