Details for Benchmark: LG1362
N 40° 49.417 W 096° 43.000 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In LANCASTER county, NE View Original Datasheet
- BM 1
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- retaining walls, concrete ledge, etc.
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by RBNF (MONUMENTED)
|05/19/1992 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1992
IN LINCOLN, AT THE INTERSECTION OF CHARLESTON STREET AND SALT CREEK, IN TOP OF AND 0.1 M (0.3 FT) NORTHEAST OF THE SOUTHWEST END OF THE SOUTHWEST WINGWALL OF THE STREET BRIDGE SPANNING THE CREEK, AND 4.5 M (14.8 FT) SOUTHWEST OF THE STREET CENTER.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 1993.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.