Details for Benchmark: LL0372
N 40° 51.367 W 104° 30.467 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In WELD county, CO View Original Datasheet
- F 310
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1952 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1952
16.2 MI SW FROM GROVER. 0.3 MILE NORTHWEST ALONG THE CHICAGO, BURLINGTON AND QUINCY RAILROAD FROM THE STATION AT GROVER, THENCE 5.9 MILES WEST ALONG A GRAVELED ROAD, THENCE 1.0 MILE SOUTH ALONG A GRAVELED ROAD, THENCE 4.95 MILES WEST ALONG A GRAVELED ROAD, THENCE 1.4 MILES WEST ALONG A DIRT ROAD, 0.65 MILE NORTHEAST OF A WINDMILL, 0.3 MILE EAST OF A SHARP HILL, 0.2 MILE WEST OF A NORTH AND SOUTH TRACK ROAD, 70 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF AN EAST AND WEST DIRT ROAD, 3.8 FEET WEST OF A WITNESS POST, SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST WHICH PROJECTS 0.3 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.