Details for Benchmark: LM0237
N 40° 25.717 W 106° 49.517 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ROUTT county, CO View Original Datasheet
- P 28
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1933 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1969 by USGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1969
4.95 MI S FROM STEAMBOAT SPRINGS. STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, 4.4 MILES S OF POST OFFICE ALONG US HWY. 40. THENCE 0.45 MILE W ALONG COLORADO STATE HWY. 131. THENCE 0.1 MILE W ALONG GRADED GRAVELED COUNTY ROAD TO D AND RGW TRACKS. 35 FEET N AND 49 FEET E OF CENTER OF ROAD AND RAILROAD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.