Details for Benchmark: LM0627
N 40° 30.033 W 106° 51.315 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ROUTT county, CO View Original Datasheet
- HIGHWAY 40 STA 55+23.5 ROW 80 3
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1949 by CODH (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COLORADO STATE DEPARTMENT OF HIGHWAYS 1949
THE STATION IS LOCATED 1.45 MILES BY ROAD NORTHWEST OF STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 40, 0.1 MILE SOUTHEAST OF THE INTERSECTION OF STATE ROUTE 129.
MARK IS A STATE HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT RIGHT-OF-WAY MARKER, APPROXIMATELY THE SAME ELEVATION AS STATION JUNCTION, 1 FOOT SOUTHWEST OF FENCE LINE, A BRONZE DISK SET IN TOP OF A ROUND CONCRETE POST, PROJECTS ABOUT 1 FOOT AND IS STAMPED, 80-3 55+23.5.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1993.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.