Details for Benchmark: LN0073
N 40° 10.750 W 108° 26.283 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In RIO BLANCO county, CO View Original Datasheet
- D 154 RESET
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1950 by CODH (MONUMENTED)
|1/1/1966 by USGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1966
34.7 MI NW FROM MEEKER. MEEKER, 34.7 MILES NORTHWEST OF POST OFFICE ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 64, RIO BLANCO COUNTY. 0.3 MILE WEST OF A 120 INCH CORRUGATED METAL PIPE AT THE EAST FOOT OF STEDMAN MESA, 75 FEET EAST OF THE OUTLET OF A SMALL CULVERT IN FILL, AND 38 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE HIGHWAY. A STANDARD DISK STAMPED D-154 RESET 1950 AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.