Details for Benchmark: LO1008
N 40° 46.175 W 111° 53.492 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SALT LAKE county, UT View Original Datasheet
- SALT LAKE CITY AZIMUTH
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1893 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1942 by CGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1942 (LAM)
LOCALITY FOUND PLANTED IN LAWN IN OCTOBER 1942. NO TRACE OF SURFACE MARK FOUND. UNDERGROUND MARK NOT SEARCHED FOR.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1997.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.