Details for Benchmark: LO1154
N 40° 13.615 W 111° 43.597 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In UTAH county, UT View Original Datasheet
- PVU J
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1992 by NOS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL OCEAN SERVICE 1992
STATION IS LOCATED AT THE PROVO MUNICIPAL AIRPORT. FROM THE CODED ACCESS GATE NEAR THE AIRPORT BEACON PASS THROUGH GATE AND GO WESTERLY ACROSS RAMP FOR 0.1 MI (0.16 KM) TO THE JUNCTION OF A NORTH-SOUTH AND EAST-WEST TAXIWAY. TURN RIGHT AND GO NORTHERLY ON TAXIWAY FOR 0.5 MI (0.80 KM) TO RUNWAY 18-36. CROSS RUNWAY AND GO WESTERLY ON TAXIWAY FOR 0.3 MI (0.48 KM) TO A SEMI-CIRCULAR CONCRETE RUNUP PAD ON THE RIGHT AND THE STATION SET IN THE NORTH PORTION OF THE PAD. IT IS 144.O FT SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF A RECTANGULAR CONCRETE BLOCK WITH TWO ACCESS COVERS, 85.0 FT (25.91 M) NORTH OF THE CENTER OF THE TAXIWAY AND 12.0 FT (3.66 M) SOUTHEAST OF A TAXIWAY LIGHT. A STANDARD NOS DISK SET IN A DRILL HOLE IN THE TOP CENTER PORTION OF A SEMI-CIRCULAR CONCRETE RUNUP PAD.
|09/06/1994 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1994 (NGS)
THE STATION IS LOCATED AT THE PROVO MUNICIPAL AIRPORT AT THE NORTH END OF THE FIELD. THE STATION IS LOCATED 144.0 FT, (43.9 M) SW OF THE SW CORNER OF A RECTANGULAR CONCRETE BLOCK WITH TWO ACCESS COVERS, 85.2 FT, (26.0 M) N OF THE CL OF THE TAXIWAY AND 12.1 FT, (3.7 M) SE OF A TAXIWAY LIGHT. THE STATION IS A STANDARD NOS DISK SET IN A DRILL HOLE IN THE NORTH TOP OF A RUN UP PAD FOR RUNWAY 13-31, AND IS STAMPED PVU J 1992.
- This mark is at Provo Airport (PVU)
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1997.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.