Details for Benchmark: LX3090
N 41° 37.867 W 072° 27.583 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In HARTFORD county, CT View Original Datasheet
- 107 W RESET
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- unspecified rock
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1963 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1986 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1986
IN MARLBOROUGH. IN MARLBOROUGH, IN THE SOUTHEAST ANGLE OF THE INTERSECTION OF STATE HIGHWAY 66 AND MAIN STREET, 13.6 METERS (44.7 FT) EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE HIGHWAY, 16.1 METERS (53.0 FT) SOUTHWEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF MAIN STREET, 4.5 METERS (15.0 FT) NORTHEAST OF POWER POLE NO. 244. THE MARK IS 0.18 M ABOVE HIGHWAY.
|09/22/1994 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1994
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.