Details for Benchmark: LY0748
N 41° 04.367 W 074° 57.750 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In WARREN county, NJ View Original Datasheet
- Z 33
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- in a boulder
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1942 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1942
AT MILLBROOK. AT MILLBROOK, ABOUT 125 FEET SOUTH OF THE MILLBROOK INN, AT A CONCRETE BRIDGE. A STANDARD DISK, SET IN THE TOP OF THE NORTH END OF THE SOUTHWEST GUARD WALL, AND 9 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE ROAD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.