Details for Benchmark: LY1243
N 41° 28.467 W 075° 02.067 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is RESET and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PIKE county, PA View Original Datasheet
- Q 50 RESET 1944
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||Zhanna found LY1243
N 41° 28.486 W 075° 02.077
Please see the complete text of our log at my website: [b][url=http://surveymarks.planetzhanna.com/surveymarks/ly1243/]LY1243 - Q 50 RESET 1944[/url][/b].
This entry was edited by Zhanna on Friday, 07 December 2012 at 02:33:11 UTC.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1944 by ELRR (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY ERIE LACKAWANNA RAILROAD 1944
4 MI W FROM LACKAWAXEN. ABOUT 4.0 MILES WEST ALONG THE ERIE RAILROAD FROM LACKAWAXEN, PIKE COUNTY, AT ROWLAND, ABOUT 100 FEET EAST OF A ROAD CROSSING, AT MILEAST 113.91, AT A DECK PLATE-GIRDER BRIDGE OVER BRINKS CREEK, AND IN THE TOP OF THE SOUTH END OF THE WEST CONCRETE BACK WALL. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED Q 50 RESET 1944.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was computed from unverified reset data.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.