Details for Benchmark: LY1250
N 41° 13.517 W 075° 29.250 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MONROE county, PA View Original Datasheet
- WANNA AZ MK RESET 1966
- Marker Type:
- azimuth mark disk
- in a boulder
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1966 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1966
3.1 MI S FROM GOULDSBORO. 2.5 MILES WEST ALONG STATE HWY. 507 FROM THE RAILROAD STATION IN GOULDSBORO TO THE JUNCTION OF STATE HWY. 507 AND U.S. HWY. 611 THENCE 0.55 MILE SOUTH ALONG U.S. HWY. 611. A STANDARD BENCH MARK DISK CEMENTED IN A DRILLED HOLE IN A 3 FT X 5 FT BOULDER. IT IS 150 FEET EAST OF THE CENTER OF U.S. HWY. 611, 10 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER OF A TRACK ROAD, 1.9 FEET NORTHWEST OF A METAL WITNESS POST AND ABOUT 12 FEET LOWER THAN THE HIGHWAY SURFACE.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.