Details for Benchmark: LY1312
N 41° 03.717 W 075° 27.200 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MONROE county, PA View Original Datasheet
- M 224
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1958 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1958
11 MI NW FROM TANNERSVILLE. ESTABLISHED ABOUT 7.15 MILE NORTH WEST ALONG COUNTY ROAD NO. 45024 FROM THE SCHOOL HOUSE AT TANNERSVILLE, 3.85 MILE SOUTH WEST ALONG COUNTY ROAD NO. 45040 AND SET IN TOP AND 1 FOOT NORTH EAST OF THE SOUTH WEST END OF THE CURB OF AN 18 FOOT BRIDGE OVER A CREEK, 18 FEET NORTH WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE ROAD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.