Details for Benchmark: MB0515
N 41° 14.283 W 080° 53.117 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In TRUMBULL county, OH View Original Datasheet
- X 15
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1934 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1950 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1950
0.3 MI W FROM LEAVITTSBURG. ABOUT 0.3 MILE WEST OF THE ERIE RAILROAD STATION AT LEAVITTSBURG, ABOUT 46 YARDS SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE FLOUR AND FEED MILL, ABOUT 14 YARDS NORTHWEST OF THE INTERSECTION OF THE NORTH RAIL OF THE NORTH TRACK WITH AN ABANDONED PAVED STREET, ABOUT 0.2 YARD EAST OF INTERLOCKING TOWER S N, IN THE CENTER OF THE TOP OF THE CONCRETE BASE OF A HIGH POWER TRANSMISSION LINE POLE, ABOUT 7 YARDS NORTH OF THE NORTH RAIL OF THE NORTH TRACK, AND ABOUT 1 FOOT HIGHER THAN THE TOP OF THE RAIL. A STANDARD DISK CEMENTED IN A DRILLED HOLE.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.