Details for Benchmark: MB1128
N 41° 09.700 W 081° 21.417 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PORTAGE county, OH View Original Datasheet
- 425 BORR
- Marker Type:
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1903 by BORR (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY BALTIMORE AND OHIO RAILROAD 1903
3.5 MI E FROM KENT. 3 1/2 MILES EAST ALONG THE BALTIMORE AND OHIO RAILROAD FROM KENT, PORTAGE COUNTY, AT BRIDGE 33, AND IN THE NORTH END OF THE EAST ABUTMENT. A COPPER BOLT.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.