Details for Benchmark: MB1973
N 41° 29.346 W 080° 31.153 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In MERCER county, PA View Original Datasheet
- COUNTY LINE MON 33+1367
- Marker Type:
- stone monument
- driven into the ground
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1937 by PAGS (MONUMENTED)
|09/01/1993 by OHDT (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY OHIO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1993 (BM)
--------REPORT BY ODOT--------YEAR 1993---------CONDITION --GOOD
FROM KINSMAN, TRAVEL NORTH ON S.R.7 FOR 1.9 MILES (3.1 KM) UNTIL YOU REACH KINSMAN PYMATUNING ROAD. TURN RIGHT ON KINSMAN PYMATUNING ROAD AND GO 3.3 MILES (5.3 KM) TO THE RESIDENCE OF DAVID POWELL ON THE RIGHT. (HOUSE NO. 10328) GO BETWEEN BARN AND SHED THROUGH GATE, BARE EAST, GO THROUGH HORSE PASTURE TO TREE LINE. HEAD SOUTH DOWN TREE LINE FOR 1300'' TO WHERE TREE LINE ENDS. MONUMENT IS IN CORNER OF WOODED LOT.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1998.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.