Details for Benchmark: MC1772
N 41° 36.124 W 083° 39.868 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In LUCAS county, OH View Original Datasheet
- LCB 239
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by (MONUMENTED)
|09/23/1993 by OH-095 (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY LUCAS COUNTY OHIO 1993
THE STATION IS LOCATED IN LUCAS COUNTY, OHIO IN THE CITY OF TOLEDO. TO REACH THE STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF AIRPORT HIGHWAY (STATE ROUTE 2) AND REYNOLDS ROAD (U.S. 20) PROCEED SOUTH ALONG REYNOLDS ROAD 1.0 MILES TO ITS INTERSECTION WITH RYAN ROAD AND THE STATION ON THE LEFT IN THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE INTERSECTION. THE STATION IS A 3.25 INCH BRASS LUCAS COUNTY BENCHMARK DISK SET IN THE TOP OF A 6 INCH SQUARE CONCRETE MONUMENT 0.2 FEET BELOW THE GROUND SURFACE AND IS STAMPED --LCB 239--. THE STATION IS AN EXISTING LUCAS COUNTY MARK, DATE OF INSTALLATION AND PARTY CHIEF ARE UNKNOWN. THE STATION IS 14.1 FEET SOUTHWEST FROM THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF A CONCRETE CATCH BASIN, 21.8 FEET NORTHWEST FROM A NAIL AND SHINER IN THE WEST FACE OF A POWER POLE, 3.5 FEET NORTHEAST FROM A + IN THE NORTH BONNET BOLT OF A HYDRANT, AND 3.6 FEET SOUTHWEST FROM A NAIL AND SHINER IN THE SOUTH FACE OF A LIGHT POLE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1998.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.