Details for Benchmark: ME1473
N 41° 15.250 W 087° 52.650 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is RESET and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In KANKAKEE county, IL View Original Datasheet
- E 26 RESET 1967
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1967 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1967
6.9 MI N FROM BOURBONIS. 6.9 MILES NORTH ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 45 AND 52 FROM THEIR JUNCTION WITH STATE HIGHWAY 102 IN BOURBONIS. IT IS 217 FEET SOUTH OF A FENCE CORNER, 215 FEET NORTH OF A FENCE CORNER, 49.5 FEET WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE HIGHWAY AND 1 FOOT SOUTH OF A METAL WITNESS POST. THE ROUND CONCRETE MONUMENT PROJECTS 2 INCHES.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was computed from unverified reset data.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.