Details for Benchmark: MG0319
N 41° 29.200 W 090° 30.067 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ROCK ISLAND county, IL View Original Datasheet
- H 168
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1957 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1957
IN MOLINE. IN FRONT OF THE RESIDENCE AT 2375 19TH STREET, ON THE SOUTH END OF THE SHORT LENGTH OF SIDWALK AT THE CURB, 12.6 FT. SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE CURVING SIDEWALK LEADING TO THE FRONT DOOR OF THE RESIDENCE, 3.3 FT. EAST OF THE CURB. THE MARK IS SET IN CEMENT IN A DRILL HOLE IN THE SIDEWALK.
|05/23/1988 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1988 (JEB)
MARK NOT FOUND.
|08/16/1996 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1996
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.