Details for Benchmark: MG0366
N 41° 30.550 W 090° 30.650 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ROCK ISLAND county, IL View Original Datasheet
- RV 13
- Marker Type:
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by RIRR (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1957 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1957
AT MOLINE. AT MOLINE, ROCK ISLAND COUNTY, ON THE CHICAGO, ROCK ISLAND AND PACIFIC RAILWAY, AT THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE STATION, AND IN THE TOP OF THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE BASE OF A PILLAR. A STANDARD MONEL-METAL RIVET.
|08/16/1996 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1996
MARK NOT FOUND.
|06/02/1997 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1997
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.