Details for Benchmark: MO1279
N 41° 05.822 W 105° 58.630 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ALBANY county, WY View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- in rock outcrop
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1903 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1903
STATION MARK--BRONZE TRIANGULATION TABLET, CEMENTED IN SOLID ROCK.
|01/01/1949 by USGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1949
STATION IS SITUATED ABOUT 3.0 MI. E-SE. OF WOODS POST OFFICE, ON THE HIGHEST PART OF THE MOUNTAIN BY THAT NAME.
STATION MARK--BRONZE TRIANGULATION TABLET CEMENTED IN SOLID ROCK.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1997.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.