Details for Benchmark: MY3129
N 42° 21.604 W 071° 02.863 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SUFFOLK county, MA View Original Datasheet
- LONG WHARF 2 POST
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1933 by CGS (SEE DESCRIPTION)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1933 (KTA)
THE POST, WHICH WAS THE STATION, HAS BEEN GONE FOR MANY YEARS.
|01/01/1971 by USGS (SEE DESCRIPTION)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1971 (DWP)
THIS POST HAS BEEN GONE FOR MANY YEARS, THIS INFORMATION IS IN CONTROL FOLDER. BY U.S.C.S.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1998.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.