Details for Benchmark: MY3199
N 42° 20.732 W 071° 04.227 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SUFFOLK county, MA View Original Datasheet
- BOSTON BERKLEY ST YELLOW CH
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1933 by CGS (SEE DESCRIPTION)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1933 (KTA)
DELETE FROM THE RECORDS. THIS CHURCH WAS TORN DOWN AND POLICE STATION NO.4 WAS ERECTED ON THE SITE IN 1932.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1998.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.