Details for Benchmark: NB2030
N 42° 58.500 W 077° 51.985 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In LIVINGSTON county, NY View Original Datasheet
- CALEDONIA MUNICIPAL WATER TANK
- Marker Type:
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1939 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1939 (PLB)
THE FINIAL OF THE MUNICIPAL WATER TANK IN CALEDONIA, NEW YORK.
|01/01/1978 by NY-055 (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY MONROE COUNTY NEW YORK 1978 (JEG)
STATION RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION. DESCRIPTION ADEQUATE.
|07/14/1991 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1991 (RHS)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1999.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.