Details for Benchmark: NB2100
N 42° 58.620 W 077° 59.780 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In GENESEE county, NY View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- standpipe tank
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1902 by USGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1902
STATION MARK, CENTER OF STANDPIPE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1999.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.