Details for Benchmark: NC0662
N 42° 11.267 W 079° 49.800 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ERIE county, PA View Original Datasheet
- PUTNAM AZ
- Marker Type:
- azimuth mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1961 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1961
2.27 MI S FROM NORTHEAST. ABOUT 2.27 MILES SOUTH ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 89 FROM PUBLIC SCHOOL NO. 1 IN NORTHEAST, TO THE INTERCHANGE BRIDGE OF INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 90 OVER STATE HIGHWAY 89, 21.0 FEET NORTH OF THE WEST BOUND TRAFFIC OF INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 90. SET IN TOP OF THE NORTH BANISTER NEAR THE NORTHWEST END OF THE BANISTER OF THE CONCRETE INTERCHANGE BRIDGE OVER STATE HIGHWAY 89 AND IS ABOUT 2.0 FEET ABOVE THE LEVEL OF THE BRIDGE FLOOR AND THE HIGHWAY.
|12/28/1996 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1996
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.