Details for Benchmark: NC1212
N 42° 39.564 W 078° 31.707 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ERIE county, NY View Original Datasheet
- HOLLAND ATT MICROWAVE KEM 46
- Marker Type:
- microwave tower
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1973 by NGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1973 (WOM)
AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH COMPANY MICRO WAVE TOWER, KEM 46 IS A 4 LEGGED STEEL TOWER 125 FEET HIGH, AND IS PAINTED GRAY AND HAS TWO LARGE REFLECTORS AT THE TOP OF TOWER.
STATION IS THE TOP CENTER OF A POLE FOR A LIGHT (NOT CENTERED) ATOP THE TOWER AND IS LOCATED ABOUT 1.0 MILE NORTH-NORTHWEST OF THE JUNCTION OF VERMONT STREET AND VERMONT HILL ROAD, TOWN OF HOLLAND.
|06/20/1991 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1991 (HEE)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1999.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.