Details for Benchmark: NC1222
N 42° 43.109 W 078° 33.785 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ERIE county, NY View Original Datasheet
- WALES TV MAST WGR
- Marker Type:
- radio/tv mast
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1973 by NGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1973 (WOM)
WALES TV MAST WGR IS A TRIANGULAR STEEL STRUCTURE 900 FEET HIGH AND IS PAINTED RED AND WHITE.
STATION IS THE LIGHT ATOP THE MAST AND IS LOCATED 0.6 MILE WEST OF THE JUNCTION OF VERMONT HILL AND WARNER HILL ROADS, TOWN OF WALES.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in January 1999.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.