Details for Benchmark: ND0154
N 42° 07.950 W 080° 04.600 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ERIE county, PA View Original Datasheet
- A 363
- Marker Type:
- metal rod
- stainless steel rod
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1981 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1983 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1983
IN ERIE. IN ERIE, AT THE INTERSECTION OF PARADE AND EAST 6TH STREETS, IN THE WEST ANGLE OF THE INTERSECTION, 10.66 METERS (35.0 FT) NORTHWEST OF THE NORTHWEST CURB OF EAST 6TH STREET, 9.30 METERS (30.5 FT) SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHWEST CURB OF PARADE STREET, 3.96 METERS (13.0 FT) EAST-NORTHEAST OF THE EAST CORNER OF THE PENNSYLVANIA NATIONAL GUARD ARMORY, 1.21 METERS (4.0 FT) NORTHEAST OF THE FLAGPOLE. THE MARK IS ABOVE LEVEL WITH SIDEWALK.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.