Details for Benchmark: NE0614
N 42° 18.100 W 083° 05.767 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In WAYNE county, MI View Original Datasheet
- D 75 USLS
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by USLS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1954 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1954
AT DETROIT. AT DETROIT, IN THE NORTH PART OF FORT WAYNE MILITARY RESERVATION, NEAR THE INTERSECTION OF WEST JEFFERSON AVENUE AND MILITARY STREET, 81 FEET SOUTHEAST OF IRON FENCE BETWEEN RESERVATION AND WEST JEFFERSON AVENUE, ABOUT IN LINE WITH EXTENDED SOUTHWEST CURB OF MILITARY STREET, SET VERTICALLY IN THE NORTHEAST FACE OF LIMESTONE FOUNDATION OF 2-STORY BRICK BARRACKS BUILDING NO. 56, 111 FEET SOUTHWEST OF CENTER OF INTERSECTION OF JEFFERSON COURT AND CRAM STREET (NAME OF RESERVATION STREETS), 1 FOOT SOUTHEAST OF NORTH CORNER OF BUILDING AND ABOUT 4 FEET ABOVE GROUND.
|01/01/1980 by NGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1980
NOT RECOVERED, CONSIDERED DESTROYED, THE BUILDING HAS BEEN TORN DOWN.
|01/01/1989 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1989 (IEE)
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.