Details for Benchmark: NZ1147
N 42° 25.529 W 122° 54.023 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In JACKSON county, OR View Original Datasheet
- BASELINE MON N 51900 E 88000
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1968 by OR-029 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY JACKSON COUNTY OREGON 1968
SEE STATION ROGUE WEST BASE USE
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in October 1991.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.