Details for Benchmark: OD0013
N 43° 40.350 W 072° 18.367 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In WINDSOR county, VT View Original Datasheet
- F 6 USGS
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1927 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1966 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1966
IN WILDER. NEW REFERENCE DISTANCES WERE MADE. MARK IS LOCATED 149 FT. N. OF A CONCRETE POST ON E. SIDE OF TRACK. 47.5 FT. S.E. OF A STEEL POST WITH YELLOW SIGN WITH THE NUMBER 10 ON IT AND 24.6 FT. E. OF THE E. RAIL OF THE MAIN TRACK.
|01/01/1973 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1973
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|01/01/1978 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1978
0.15 MILE EAST ALONG DEPOT STREET FROM THE POST OFFICE IN WILDER TO THE MARK ON THE LEFT, SET ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE BOSTON AND MAIN RAILROAD, 150 FEET NORTH OF MILE POST W 39 S-125, 24 FEET EAST OF THE EAST RAIL, 115 FEET AND ACROSS THE TRACKS FROM RAILROAD SIGNAL NUMBER 1250 AND 8.5 FEET NORTHWEST OF AN UNNUMBERED POWER POLE.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.