Details for Benchmark: OF1312
N 43° 18.367 W 076° 20.317 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In OSWEGO county, NY View Original Datasheet
- V 403
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- retaining walls, concrete ledge, etc.
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1975 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1982 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1982
7.9 KM (4.9 MI) EAST FROM FULTON. 1.5 KM (0.95 MI) EAST ALONG ONEIDA STREET FROM THE JUNCTION OF STATE HIGHWAY 57 IN FULTON, THENCE 2.3 KM (1.45 MI) SOUTHEAST ALONG THE CONRAIL RAILROAD TRACKS, THENCE 4.0 KM (2.5 MI) EAST ALONG MAPLE AVENUE (WHICH IS CALLED BIDDLETON ROAD OUT OF TOWN) TO A SMALL BRIDGE AND THE MARK ON THE LEFT, IN TOP OF THE NORTHWEST WINGWALL, 4.57 METERS (15.0 FT) NORTH OF THE CENTER OF THE ROAD. THE MARK IS 0.15 M BELOW ROAD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.